Great tool for compacting all types of materials including hardcore and gravel. Ideal for use in trenches and confined spaces.
4-stroke rammers deliver outstanding performance!
Add Honda’s ultra-reliable GX100 4-stroke engine to the industry preferred vibratory trench rammer design and you have a winning combination. These 4-stroke vibratory trench rammers are designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- Low Oil Protection. The Honda GX 100 oil status detector prevents the engine from starting with low oil level.
- Purge bulb evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting.
- The fuel valve and kill switch are integrated into the throttle lever to reduce complexity of operation.
- Exclusive carburetor compensates fuel/air mixture for optimum performance and extended air filter life.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- Auto release choke provides industry leading safety and ease of starting.
- Ignition and fuel shut off built into the throttle control provides simplified operation.
- Cast aluminum recoil start with oversized durable rope extends life in harsh environments.
- The guide handle’s engineered shockmount system reduces HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improves operator comfort.
|Length x width x height||673 x 343 x 965 mm|
|Shoe size (w x l)||280 x 337 mm|
|Operating weight||71.6 kg|
|Shipping weight (including packaging)||80 kg|
|Shipping size||990 x 380 x 690 mm|
|Percussion rate||680 blows/min|
|Travel speed||8.54 m/min|
|Max. area capacity||143.3 m2/h|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled, 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder Honda GX100 petrol engine|
|Max. rated power at rated speed*||2.38 kW / 3.19 hp @ 4000 rpm|
|Power rating specification||SAE J1995|
|Fuel consumption||0.9 litres/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||3 litres|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use