The mini dumper / power barrow is ideal to move earth and materials around site. It measures only 70cm in width so is great in confined spaces.
- Strong heavy duty design and tipping mechanism, the BMD can easily handle loads of up to 300kg with ease of controls
- Climbing ability of up to 38 degree inclines
- 4 wheel drive mode and removable centre wheel for service
- Ergonomic design and in combination with speed and large productivity, the product can allow a multitude of applications
- Ideal for small spaces, its dimensions allow passage through doorways and in confined spaces
- Easy to move around, when turning or working on slopes
- Gearbox with 4 forward gears. Also equipped with reverse gear and disc brakes
- 4 x Multipurpose tyres
- Faster, more flexible than a track driven dumper
- Quick changeover to flatbed mode
- Loading ramp available as an option, foldable and easily transportable High grade components conforming to latest quality standards Designed to the latest European health and safety standards
- User and service friendly, maximise operator productivity
- Engine positioned to allow easy access and service.
- The HONDA industrial engine GXV160 / 5.5Hp, conforms to the latest anti-pollution standards.
- Equipped with parking disc brake for total operator security
- Centre wheel engaging 4 wheel drive when loaded on rough terrain
- The lower position of the skip permits fast tipping with no strain or operator fatigue.
- Perfectly balanced when working with full load.
- All 4 wheels are identically sized and easy to replace
- Additional bearings to support axle and strengthening plate
- Bottom protection plate to avoid damage by stones
- Reduced maintenance
GXV160 – 5.5 / 4