Light compactor plate ideal for narrow or smaller areas. Suitable for compacting sand and gravel and ideal for block laying.
These Wacker Neuson WP 1550A vibratory plates offer functionality and performance at a value price. The compact design allows for compaction of mixed soils in the narrowest of spaces – even in extremely narrow trenches. Ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction. The guide handle brings finesse in handling and ease to the operator.
- These plates are optimally suited for a variety of compaction applications thanks to their high speed of advance and simple maneuverability
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- Heavy-duty shockmounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
|Operating Weight||86 kg|
|Working Width||500 mm|
|Baseplate (W x L)||500 x 586 mm|
|Engine||Honda GX 160|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled 4 Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Max. Rated Power @ Rated Speed DIN ISO 3046||3.6 kW @ 3600 rpm|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.6 litres|
|Engine Speed||3600 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.6 litres|
|Fuel Consumption||1.8 litres/h|
|Centrifugal Force||15 kN / 3375 lbf|
|Vibrating Frequency||97 Hz / 5800 vpm|
|Max. Travel Speed||29 m/min|
|Max. Area Compaction performance||870 m2/h|
|Lowest Working Height||995 mm|
|Working Length||995 mm|
|Exciter Speed||5800 ± 100 rpm|
|Exciter Lubrication||236.6 ml|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use