Professional electric screwdriver designed for power-intensive screwdriving on drywall. Precise driving of rows of screws at a constant depth due to the depth stop that is easy to operate with one hand and the exact cut-off clutch.
Includes Reversible Autofeed Screwdriver – 6834-R, Plastic Tool Case – 824421-0, Operating Manual
From the Manufacturer
You’ll operate with one hand free thanks to the automatic screw-feed feature on this driver. This powerful, high torque model is great for driving screws up to 2-1/4-inch long. Working with a variety of screw sizes is simple with the adjustable stopper base. The in-line D-handle design means more control and less wobble. This tool is uniquely designed to let you set screws only 9/16 of an inch from the wall. You’ll get less wear and a quieter work environment thanks to the silent synchronized pin clutch. This one has the trusty belt clip for attaching the tool to your belt or holster. Your purchase includes Phillips bit and plastic tool case.
- “Tool-less” screw depth adjustment for easy depth setting
- High torque for driving screws up to 2-1/4″ long
- Adjustable stopper base can be set for different screw lengths
- In-line D-handle design for driving control
- Tool design allows screws to be set only 9/16″ from wall
- Silent clutch for reduced maintenance and quiet operation
- Belt clip for attaching to belt or holster
What’s in the Box
- Phillips bit (784236-A)
- Plastic tool case (824421-0)
- Screw capacity: 1″ – 2-1/4″
- No load speed: 2,800 rpm
- Amps: (115V) 4.3
- Overall length: 15-5/8″
- Net weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 8.1 lbs.