Versatile reversible compactor plate. Dynapac LG160. Hatz diesel engine. Plate width 330 or 450mm Operating mass 169 to 175 kg. Centrifugal force 28kn
Reliable vibratory plates with “mobility warranty”
These all-rounders for applications such as interlocking paving stones, service trenches, gardening and landscaping architecture as well as maintenance jobs are the only vibratory plates with integrated wheel sets for maximum mobility. These plates are also extremely reliable. Their robustness as well as the sum of many well thought out details make sure of this. Amongst these details we find the throttle lever that retracts for its protection or an especially job site oriented fuel tank pipe. And then there is a kind of “mobility warranty”, because the wheel set is not only always ready for use but also extremely long-lasting.
- Unique! Integrated wheel set, extremely robust, even hot asphalt and sharp/curbstone drops will not damage the wheels.
- Engine protection by way of an extra long fuel filler neck: reduces the risk of dirt particle infiltration during the refueling process.
- Protection against transport damages by way of the automatic self-latching, zero backlash guide pole.
- Easy changing of working locations: collapsible and rotary central lifting point for most of the transport devices commonly used on job sites.
- Extremely durable, even under extreme conditions: base plate manufactured out of GJS-700 (spherulitic graphite iron). The best combination for a high resistance to breaking and low wear.
- Fatigue-proof and precise workmanship thanks to the control handle damping and the integrated lateral control.
|Operating Weight||160 kg|
|Shipping Weight Incl. Packaging||172 kg|
|Shipping Size L x W x H||760 x 470 x 1290 mm|
|Baseplate (W x L)||400 x 703 mm|
|Working Width||400 mm|
|Machine Height (without guide handle)||736 mm|
|Working Height of Handle||800 – 1143 mm|
|Baseplate Thickness||10 mm|
|Max. Centrifugal Force||25 kN / 5625 lbf|
|Vibration Frequency||90 Hz / 90 vpm|
|Max. Forward / Reverse Travel||21 m/min|
|Max. Gradeability (depending on soil)||30%|
|Compacted Area (depending on soil)||504 m2/h|
|Engine||Hatz 1B20 Air-Cooled Single Cylinder 4-Stroke Diesel Engine|
|Max. Rated Power @ Rated Speed*||3.5 kW / 4.6 hp @ 3600 rpm|
|Power Rating Specification||DIN ISO3046|
|Rated Power Output||1.5 kW / 2.01 hp @ 2800 rpm|
|Fuel Consumption||0.4 litres/h|
|Tank Capacity||3 litres|
|Max. allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation||25°|
|Power Train||from drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the exciter|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use